Jonathan A. Levison, MD, FACS joined the practice in 1999 and is board certified in vascular surgery. Dr. Levison is well versed in all techniques of endovascular surgery and holds an expertise in open aortic surgery.
- University of Vermont, B.A.
- The Chicago Medical School
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, General Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Vascular Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School
- Division Director, Vascular Surgery, Clara Maass Medical Center
Dr. Levison is married with three sons.