Combiz Rezayat, MD, FACS joined the practice in 2010 and is board certified in vascular surgery. Dr. Rezayat has extensive experience with the management of complicated thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms as well as the endovascular management of lower extremity arterial occlusive disease. He has interests in the management of aortic aneurysm, mesenteric ischemia, peripheral artery disease, carotid disease, and pulmonary embolism. He has published and presented in many of these areas of interest.
- University of California-Irvine, B.S.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of New York
- New York Presbyterian, Columbia University, General Surgery
- New York and Presbyterian, Cornell and Columbia University, Vascular Surgery
- President of the Vascular Society of NJ
Dr. Rezayat enjoys painting, traveling and sports. He is particularly fond of acrylics and is an accomplished artist. He is married and has 3 children.