Scott A. Sundick, MD, FACS joined the practice in 2012 and is board certified in vascular surgery. He is highly trained in endovascular repairs of aortic and thoracic aneurysms as well as carotid artery disease. In addition to lower extremity angioplasty and stenting, Dr. Sundick’s expertise lies in minimally invasive treatment of aneurysms of the spleen, kidneys and liver, and the treatment of liver cancer and upper gastrointestinal disorders.
Dr. Sundick is among the first generation of vascular surgeons who consider themselves “interventionalists” in addition to surgeons. This approach to patient care gives him many tools to diagnose and treat vascular disease, but offers the patients the best of both worlds.
Office Locations: Rockaway, Westfield
- University of Rochester, B.S. in Health and Society/Public Health
- The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Masters Degree
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center – General Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Vascular & Interventional Surgery
Dr. Sundick is married with 2 children. He enjoys golf, tennis and hiking with his family.