Raymond J. Holmes, MD, FACS joined the practice in 2004 and is board certified in vascular surgery. Dr. Holmes’ surgical interests include hemodialysis access, endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, and percutaneous peripheral vascular interventions.
Office Locations: Clifton, Rockaway
- Rutgers University-Cook College, B.S. Biology
- St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
- St. Barnabas Medical Center, General Surgery
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Health System, Vascular Surgery and Interventional Radiology
- Associate Program Director, Vascular Surgery Fellowship, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center/Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Chief of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Mountainside Hospital
Dr. Holmes is married with three children. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf, kayaking, and surfing. He completed the New York City Marathon and is a competitive Triathlete. He was also finalist for the NASA Astronaut Candidate Training Program in 2004, and is certified in advanced open water diving.