Clifford M. Sales, MD, MBA, FACS joined the practice in 1993 and is board certified in vascular surgery. Dr. Sales is active locally and nationally in the field of vascular surgery. His clinical expertise is in the management of lower extremity vascular disease and the management of vein disorders. He is actively involved in clinical research serving on many committees at the local, regional and national level. He has been voted by his peers a number of times for the Top Doctor award featured in New York magazine and New Jersey magazine.
Office Locations: Westfield
- State University of New York at Buffalo, BS, Magna Cum Laude
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine New York, NY
- Rutgers University, Masters of Business Administration
- Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, General Surgery
- Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, Vascular Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Mt Sinai School of Medicine (NY)
- Director, Vascular Surgery, Overlook Medical Center, Summit NJ
Dr. Sales is married with two children. He enjoys family time spent traveling, cruising and skiing. He spends much of his free time woodworking and enjoying many of the cultural highlights of New York City.