Cindy Sturt, MD, FACS joined the Cardiovascular Care Group in January 2016. Dr. Sturt is a comprehensive vascular surgeon with both open and endovascular skills. She treats the full spectrum of vascular pathologies from venous disease, dialysis access, peripheral vascular disease and aortic disease, varicose veins, sclerotherapy for spider veins, utilizing the most recent and effective vascular technologies.
Office Locations: Clifton
- University of Chicago, Chicago IL
- State University of New York – Syracuse, NY
- University of Medicine and Dentistry, Newark, NJ
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- Board Certified Vascular Surgeon, Barnabas Health Systems, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston NJ, Newark Beth Israel, Newark NJ