Mark Moritz, MD, FACS has developed a successful practice of Vascular Surgery and Phlebology in New Jersey since 1989, with a reputation as a committed and compassionate caregiver.
Board certified and recertified in Vascular Surgery by the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Moritz is an Attending Surgeon at Morristown Medical Center and other northern New Jersey hospitals, where he continues to teach surgeons in training, with an appointment as a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the New Jersey Medical School, Rutgers University. He has been recognized as “Surgical Teacher of the Year” by the surgical house staff.
Dr. Moritz primarily practices advanced treatment of complex venous and arterial disease. He is a past president of the American College of Surgeons, New Jersey Chapter, and is a Governor for New Jersey at the national level of the College. He is a past president of the New Jersey Vascular Society, is a member of the American College of Phlebology, and of several other national professional organizations.
Dr. Moritz’s priority is excellent care of his patients, through compassion and empathy for their individual needs.
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, Bs, Engineering (Magna Cum Laude)
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Barnes Hospital- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Washington University School Of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Surgeon-Vascular Surgery Dept., Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
Dr. Moritz is married with four children. He enjoys family time at home and traveling, especially enjoying the great outdoors. He spends much of his free time, pursuing interest in electronics, photography, woodworking and model railroading.Review Dr. Moritz