Leadership & Integrity
How does the local, regional and National Medical Community see the doctors and staff of the Cardiovascular Care Group?
“Top Tier Innovative Vascular Specialists with an Exceptional Commitment to Quality of Care.”
With over 40 years of experience, The Cardiovascular Care Group is nationally recognized as the best of the best in Advanced Vascular care. Known for having the HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEGRITY in vascular medicine, TCVCG's focused efforts of doing the right thing, in the right way for the right reason truly exemplifies the core mission of the practice.
While we focus on extraordinary individualized patient care, our team of surgeons are regularly called upon by some the nation's top medical and academic organizations, facilities and health system, to lecture, moderate and or administrate over the most progressive and complex vascular subject matters.
Our team of exceptionally talented vascular experts, stays abreast of the latest scientific issues in the vascular industry through active research, documentation and participation in nation's top vascular publications and vascular societies. To date our team has formerly published over 1000 articles, abstracts, book chapters, cutting edge scientific articles and many other industry leading vascular publications. Our faculty of doctors are considered to be one of the TOP vascular specialty teams in the nation and a top center of excellence for advanced vascular care.
Our Surgeons Have Clinical Privileges at All of the Following Hospitals:
Chilton Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center, Morristown Medical Center, Mountainside Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Rahway Medical Center, Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
Visit our Hospital Affiliations page for more information.
Our Doctors Currently Hold the Following Peer Hospital/ Health System Positions:
Committee Invitations and Appointments:
- Surgical Quality Improvement Committees at Multiples Medical Centers
- Executive members of Health System Operating Room Committees
- Continuing Medical Education Committees at Multiple Health Systems
- Residency Evaluation Committees at Multiple Medical Centers
- Surgical Case Review Committee at Multiple Hospitals
- Medicare – Carrier Advisory Committees
Our Doctors Hold Current Prestigious and Academic Positions:
- President of the Medical Executive Board
- We sit on the Board of Trustees at Major Health Systems
- Medical Advisory Panel for NJ State Board of Medical Examiners
- Chairman Surgical Performance and Improvement Committee
- Medical Director of Wound Care Services
- Clinical Professors of Surgery at Mt. Sinai and UMDNJ Schools of Medicine
Peer Offices / Society Leadership Positions Currently Held:
- President of Vascular Society of New Jersey
- President- Elect of the Vascular Society of New Jersey
- Clinical Researcher and Comparative Effectiveness Leader – Society of Vascular Surgery
- Executive Board for the Vascular Society of New Jersey
Other Recent and Rotating Positions Held:
- All positions of the Board of Executive Medical Staff (President, VP)
- Division Chief, Vascular & Endovascular Medicine
- Division Chief, Division of Vascular Surgery
- Director and Asst. Director, Dept. of Surgery
- Director, Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory
- Section Chief of Vascular Surgery
- Associate Chief of Vascular Surgery
Awards/ Achievements/ Recognition
We are extremely proud and humbled that our doctors continue to be recognized as TOP DOCTORS by our colleagues in the field of Advanced Vascular medicine.
We are also please to state that our patients have consistently chosen our doctors as being the BEST of he BEST medical specialists in local and regional surveys and community publications. All of our doctors have been consistently listed on NJ TOP DOCS for many years.
In addition, The Cardiovascular Care Group has been honored by TOP DOCS of New Jersey for "Our Commitment to Excellence in Vascular Surgery" for many years running.